Try indoor training with Android
The Android version of VirtualTraining was released a couple weeks ago. You can download the android app from Google Play. This current version enables you to connect with ANT+ compatible devices to ride virtually anywhere in the world using Google Earth. Like the iPad version, you can use “Free mode” to train or use interval training for customized workouts. All training data is recorded and uploaded into VirtualTraining and all social network sites automatically. The easiest way to discover all the features is to download and install VirtualTraining Android App today!
NOW YOU CAN RIDE FOR FREE ANYTIME
WITH “FREE RIDE” TRAINING.
- Ride virtually 3 different ways- with speed/cadence sensors, power meters or CycleOps PowerBeam Pro, Indoor Cycles or Wahoo Kickr
- Pair to ANT+ devices with integrated ANT+ or external ANT+ USB Stick. Support of Bluetooth Smart coming soon.
- Convert speed data into power based on course profiles and compatible trainer resistance curves
- Ride video courses or GPS profiles
- Create custom intervals and monitor actual power output real-time versus planned intensity
- Share post-ride performances with your friends on VirtualTraining portal and keep a training diary
- Create virtual partners to track pacing and performances relative to course goals
- Android app is only ANT+ compatible currently.